For most people, your home is the most vaulable asset you have. We understand that. We know how to prepare, present, price and sell your property. In addition, we have a combination of in-depth community and market knowledge, have strong negotiation skills, and a high-quality professional network.
We have indepth knowledge about:
- City Properties. Preparing an urban property for sale is different from rural. City buyers have specific needs: amenities, schools, transit, etc.
- Country Properties. We know what it takes to sell a rural property - with well and septic systems, easements and right of ways, and dealing with various conservation authorities.
- Condominiums. Condominiums are different from free hold properties; they require special care and knowledge. Kerryhill understands Condominiums.
As your agents, we will:
- Pre-listing complimentary consultation
- Tips on preparing your property for sale
- Comparative market analysis. We can tell you what's selling, what's not, and why
- Staging: recommendations or staging professional
- Home inspection - pre-listing
- Pricing and marketing strategy
- Home preparation checklist
- Professional photography
- Property feature sheets
- Property signage and lockbox
- MLS listing
- Comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign to launch listing
- Multiple website strategy in addition to MLS® public sites at www.realtor.ca and www.ottawarealestate.org
- Syndicated listing services
- Ads - in addition to the MLS listing: Kijiji, Craigslist, Facebook and other social media
- open house launch strategy and hosting
- Feedback on open houses and showings
- manage all queries, calls, showing requests and confirmations
- Analysis of online visitors to your listing or “virtual showings”
- Review of listing and marketing activity
- Email notification for competitive listings in your area, so you can also stay on top of fast moving market sales, selling prices, new listings and price changes
- Review and discuss all offers and negotiate upon your direction
- Handle all Agreement of Purchase and Sale paperwork
- Provide documentation to your lawyer, banker and other 3rd parties as required.
Comparative Market Analysis or Consultation
Kirby and Sheila Gallagher meet with every seller together. You get two agents for the price of one. We will come to your home with a comparative market analysis. Email or call Sheila Gallagher at 613.407.9922 to book your market analysis or consultation. Kirby and I look forward to meeting you.
When under 38 percent of listings sell, we're in the business of selling not just listing.